Ava just turned 13 months old and continues to grow (and grow!). I took her for her one year check up a week ago and she is in the 95th percentile for her height and weight. She is just going to be a BIG girl!!! We had our 6 month post adoption interview with the social worker and she was impressed with Ava's development.
So, at 13 months, Ava :
- has 6 teeth
- is eating some real food (pancakes, fruit, pasta, etc)
- can stand up while hold onto my finger
- is crawling all over the place
- can pull herself up to a standing position
- can tell us how old she is by holding up 1 finger