I just wanted to post some of the things Ava is doing, so we'll remember her little achievements. This past week was a big one for Ava:
- Her first tooth came in
- She learned how to wave Hello
- She is sitting up for several minutes on her own
- She is almost able to push herself up into a crawling position
- She has a favorite TV show.....Yo Gabba Gabba (interesting for a baby, but not so much for me)
- She definitely is attached to us. She doesn't let strangers hold her anymore and is always making sure that I am nearby.
It's getting hard to remember what life was like before Ava arrived. She has fit into our family so easily and we are thankful for that. She is just a joy!